76th Annual Apple Blossom Festival 2022 Vendor Application
Please read the application and agreement carefully, as there are a few significant changes, especially the following:
- Applications MUST BE COMPLETED USING OUR ONLINE FORM and MUST BE COMPLETE to be considered.
- Late applications will be assessed a $100. late fee! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Vendors may not bring pets unless they are a licensed service dog for a disability.
NOTE: This application must be filled out in a single sitting because it can't be saved before it is submitted.
All applications will be reviewed by our vendor selection committee. Previous acceptance does not guarantee inclusion in the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival. We will continue to give preference to local vendors and products.
We have an excellent, seasoned team of volunteers who have been working hard to create a successful weekend. Please cooperate with them to assure the same result. We look forward to receiving your applications for the Apple Blossom Festival!
Festival Steering Committee
Nonprofit, Arts & Crafts, and Commercial
Vendor Requirements & Instructions
All applications are due by March 31, 2022. Notice of status will be emailed to you after the juried selection process is completed, no later than April 5, 2022. Fair passes and booth setup instructions will be mailed by two weeks prior to the event. Applications received and accepted after March 31, 2022 will be charged a late fee of $100.
We require complete applications for vendors to be considered for the festival. Please use the attached checklist to ensure you are including all we require.
- A limited number of booth spaces are available.
- Jury selections will be based on, but limited to, the desirability of items, originality of the product(s), price-point of items, customer service policies, customer feedback, and timeliness/deadline meeting of application.
- Each application will be reviewed by the jury committee, and acceptance is not guaranteed even if you've exhibited with us before.
- If you are not accepted for the Festival, your credit card charges will be refunded.
- The Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival and Parade does not promise exclusivity on any literature, art or craft item.
- Booth fees are as stated in the application. Vendors are responsible for providing all equipment. supplies.and products necessary for their booth (shade structures. tables. chairs.)
- Booth placement will be at the discretion of The Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival and Parade. The Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival and Parade reserves the right to alter booth locations and festival layout from previous years.
- We require vendors to set up their booths on Saturday, April 23, 2022, between 6am-9am. NO EXCEPTIONS.
City of Sebastopol Special Event Business License
- You must complete a city of Sebastopol Special Event Business License. Your application will be considered incomplete and not accepted if you do not apply and receive this license. Get your City of Sebastopol Special Event Business License HERE.
California State Sellers Permit
- The State of California requires that we have a valid Sellers Permit number on file with the Festival for each vendor and MUST be on premise on Festival dates.
- Not available for Non-Profit, Arts & Crafts, and Commercial areas.
- ALL vendors at the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival & Parade MUST provide a certificate of insurance for current liability insurance naming "Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce" exactly as an "additional insured" and listing our address as 265 S Main Street, Sebastopol, CA 95472. No variation of the named Insured on the certificate such as the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival or Apple Blossom Parade, or any other variation of the name will be accepted.
- Vendors will provide their own liability insurance which must have minimum General Liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate.
• To gain entry to our festival, each vendor will be issued 5 wristbands per booth (no exceptions). MUST be worn by vendor and staff all day both days; they are waterproof. Additional, discounted wristbands are available for $6 each, if purchased prior to April 6, 2020.
- Non-Profits may pass out pre-approved, printed materials only at their booth. They may not solicit the crowd or hand out flyers, pamphlets, etc., while roving amongst attendees.
- Parking is limited in the area.
- Only registered service dogs will be allowed at the Festival, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No overnight parking/camping allowed in Ives Park prior to, during, or after the festival. Crafters with small campers can park in front of their booth on Saturday night once the festival is closed for the night but must be out by 9am next day.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations.
- The Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce will not refund for conditions considered "Acts of God" (power failure, excessive wind storm, earthquake, rain, fire, etc.).
- There is security on the grounds on Friday and Saturday nights. Vendors to secure valuables.
- Alcoholic beverages will be sold by Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce ONLY and may not be brought into the festival.
- No one may sell Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival merchandise. The use of the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival logo or festival artwork, name or logo is strictly prohibited.
- Vendors agree to maintain the dignity and integrity of the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival as a "family oriented" event. The festival reserves the sole right to ask any vendor, its employees, or volunteer workers to leave the festival, if it is deemed that they are not acting in the best interest of the festival.
- No products may be handed out FREE to the public during the festival without prior approval and authorization of the festival.
- The Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival reserves the right to deny sale of items that have not been listed on the Vendor Application.
- Pets of any kind are not permitted anywhere at Ives Park and the Sebastopol Center for the Arts during the operation of the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival. Only licensed "Service Animals" are exempt and allowed within the Festival grounds.
- All booths are expected to be "open" during Festival hours: Saturday, April 23, 2022, 11am until 6pm, and Sunday, April 24, 2022, 11am until 5pm. Vendors may begin dismantling booths at 5pm on Sunday, April 24, 2022. For safety reasons, we will be allowing a limited number of vehicles to enter the festival grounds for packing up. We'll be monitoring this closely, and there may be a slight backup. Please be patient.
PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY APPLICATION!
You must first submit your application then return to this page to pay your vendor fee. The payment button is located at the bottom of the page
below the application and before the checklist.
West County Events