76th Annual Apple Blossom Festival Food Vendor Application 2022
Please read the application and agreement carefully, as there are a few significant changes, especially the following:
- Applications can be submitted online, via mail or email and MUST BE COMPLETE to be considered.
- Late applications will be assessed a $100 late fee.
- Vendors may not bring pets unless they are a licensed service dog for a disability.
NOTE: This application needs to be completed in one sitting because it can't be saved.
All applications will be reviewed by our vendor selection committee. Previous acceptance does not guarantee inclusion in the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival. We will continue to give preference to local vendors and products.
We have an excellent, seasoned team of volunteers who have been working hard to create a successful weekend. Please cooperate with them to assure the same result.
We look forward to receiving your applications for the Apple Blossom Festival!
Festival Steering Committee
Food Vendor Agreement
All applications are due by March 31, 2022. Notice of status will be emailed to you after the juried selection process is completed, no later than April 10. Festival passes and booth set-up instructions will be mailed two weeks prior to the event. Applications received and accepted after March 31, 2022, will be charged a late fee of $100.
We require complete applications for vendors to be considered for the festival. Please use the attached checklist to ensure you are including all we require.
- A limited number of booth spaces are available.
- Jury selections will be based on, but not limited to the desirability of items, originality of the product(s), price-point of items, customer service policies, customer feedback, and timeliness/deadline meeting of application.
- Each application will be reviewed by the jury committee, and acceptance is not guaranteed even if you've exhibited with us before.
- If you are not accepted for the festival, all payments will be refunded.
- The Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival and Parade does not promise exclusivity on any art or craft or commercial item.
- Booth fees are as stated in the application. Vendors are responsible for providing all equipment, supplies, and products necessary for their booth (shade structures, tables, chairs). The booth must be left clean and free of debris, waste oil, and food at the conclusion of the festival.
- Booth placement will be at the discretion of The Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival and Parade. The Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival and Parade reserves the right to alter booth locations and festival layout from previous years.
- We require vendors to set up their booths on Friday, April 22, 2022.
City of Sebastopol Special Event Business License
- You must complete a city of Sebastopol Special Event Business License. Your application will be considered incomplete and not accepted if you do not apply and receive this license. Get your City of Sebastopol Special Event Business License HERE.
California State Sellers Permit
- The State of California requires that we have a valid Sellers Permit number on file with the festival for each vendor and MUST be on premise on Festival dates.
Electricity and Power
- $75 for each 20A/110V circuit. Vendor must provide extension cords, adapters or generators.
- All Food Vendors must comply with local health department rules and regulations. Specific information can be obtained by contacting the Sonoma County Department of Health Services. Requirements can be found at https://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Health/Environmental-Health/Food-Program/Food-Safety-Program/
- If accepted to the festival, you must submit a current copy of your current Sonoma County DHS Retail Food Facility/Temporary Retail Food Facility Permit with your Food ID: PROXXXXXX and must be posted in booth.
- The Sonoma County Health Department will be present at the festival and will inspect all food booths.
- ALL vendors at the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival & Parade MUST provide a certificate of insurance for current liability insurance naming "Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce" exactly as an "additional insured" and listing our address as 265 S Main Street, Sebastopol, CA 95472. No variation of the named insured on the certificate such as the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival or Apple Blossom Parade, or any other variation of the name will be accepted.
- Vendors will provide their own liability insurance which must have minimum General Liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate.
- To gain entry to our festival, each vendor will be issued 5 wristbands per booth (no exceptions); MUST be worn by vendor and staff all day both days. They are waterproof. Additional, discounted wristbands are available for $6 each, if purchased prior to April 10, 2022.
- Parking is limited in the area.
- Only registered service dogs will be allowed at the festival, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No overnight parking/camping allowed in Ives Park prior to, during, or after the festival.
- Crafters with small campers can park in front of their booth on Saturday night once the festival is closed for the night but must be out by 9am next day.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations.
- The Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce will not refund for conditions considered "Acts of God" (power failure, excessive wind storm, earthquake, rain, fire; etc.).
- There is security on the grounds on Friday and Saturday nights. Vendors must take or secure valuables. The Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for lost or stolen valuables.
- Alcoholic beverages will be sold by Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce ONLY and may not be brought into the festival.
- No one may sell Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival merchandise. The use of the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival logo or Festival Artwork name or logo is strictly prohibited.
- Vendors agree to maintain the dignity and integrity of the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival as a "family oriented" event. The festival reserves the sole right to ask any vendor, its employees, or volunteer workers to leave the festival, if it is deemed that they are not acting in the best interest of the festival.
- No products may be handed out FREE to the public during the festival without prior approval and authorization of the festival.
- The Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival reserves the right to deny sale of items that have not been listed on the Vendor Application.
- Pets of any kind are not permitted anywhere at Ives Park and the Sebastopol Center for the Arts during the operation of the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival. Only licensed "Service Animals" are exempt and allowed within the festival grounds
- All booths are expected to be "open" during Festival hours: Saturday April 23, 2022, 11am until 6pm, & Sunday April 24, 2022, 11am until 5pm. Vendors may begin dismantling booths at 5pm, Sunday April 24, 2022. For safety reasons, we will be allowing a limited number of vehicles to enter the festival grounds for packing up. We'll be monitoring this closely, and there may be a slight backup. Please be patient.
PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY APPLICATION!
After you submit your application, come back to this page and hit the 'Pay Your Vendor Fee' button.
West County Events