For locals and visitors alike, the Meet the Makers Tour is a great way to explore the sights, stories and flavors of The Barlow. Relax and indulge in delicious farm-to-table cuisine and local wines, brews, and spirits while taking in the stories of the chefs and artisans of this unique maker's marketplace located in downtown Sebastopol.
- A delicious, exclusive tour of the chefs, makers, and artisans of The Barlow Marketplace.
- 3 hours and a relaxing stroll with tastings at six or more locations including enough food for a meal.
- No more than 10 guests per tour for a personal experience.
- Learn about the rich history and agricultural roots of The Barlow and West County from a knowledgeable local.
- Great for birthdays, corporate events, wedding parties, girls or guys weekends and group travel of all kinds.
- A food tour makes a unique gift. Gift certificates can be purchased at foodcrushtours.com